Wednesday, March 23, 2005

what if

The other day i was wondering if my friends would help me if i was seriously ill. Seriously ill like in a wheelchair, having aids or having to lay down in a hospital for a few months. I wonder how many and who of them would care.

This is not to say that i ever wanted to find out, mind you, but as a hypothetical situation it interests me. Do i know my friends enough to predict who would stand by my theoretical sickbed? Somewhy, i doubt it.

Just a thought that ocurred to me.

3 comments:

Crazy Frog. said...

what if
I went to school with a Rigle garand and killed everybody??

what if
I was gay?? would sb talk to me or not??

what if
our skins turned purple one day?? would we kill eachother then or not??

what if
alines came?? could we handle them or not??

what if
...

Emm paul i have got like thousand of questions but i dont think blog is the right place for them:D. Atleast for this kind of questions. well actualy its your choice so do what you want.

Crazy Frog. said...

Btw answer:
I think that many of us turned our backs on you, but still many of us would not. Dont worry you will still have your best friend-->computer:D!

Paul said...

right you are, tõksti, i indeed can post whatever i want.

thats sortof the whole point of blogs in general. sweet unmoderated journalism.