Sunday, August 08, 2004

38 km.

Back from the country, all sunburned. As it always happens to me, my rear tyre started going flat just at the right moment. I managed to ride on saturday but with a tire in the middle of going flat. As one might expect, it takes a lot more effort to move a bike with a flattish tire. But it was sort of fun because i got to ride upright for a long distance (because one can put more power to the pedals that way) and that kept the speed up. Fun.
I had planned to do 100 km on sunday but the tyre was flat. As it tends to happen to me, my pump is broken, too. And i didnt feel like going into the village looking for a pump either. You'll never know what the locals might be up to.
Instead of biking, i went to the beach. Now my legs are red and a little stingy.

[music: Aphrodite - I Got Five On It]

No comments: